We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with product managers, business analysts, software and quality assurance engineers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user story into a smooth and intuitive interaction. Utilizing your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.) as well as industry standards and guidelines, you will create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas and defend your design decisions.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz
- Knowledge of Android and iOS User Interface Guidelines
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 17 years in business and currently processing in excess of $12 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for our innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions.
More information: https://www.harbortouch.com/about-us