Strategy Labs is looking for a smart, proactive, ambitious and very talented individuals who are driven by high levels of responsibility and seek a dynamic and challenging workplace. You will be engaged in challenging projects across many different industries and functional areas. Using analytical, systematic and creative approach, working with your team you will help companies to solve their challenges.
- We are looking for 1-2 trainees
- Duration: 2-3 months, including opportunity to become a permanent member of Strategy Lab
- Location: Vilnius (+ potential traveling abroad)
- Paid internship
Activities you‘ll typically perform:
- Interview clients, their customers, and industry experts
- Collect and analyze data
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Generate new ideas and hypothesis
- Discuss findings with the team and formulate insights, conclusions
- Translate insights into actions
- Work closely with clients to implement solutions
During our projects, we solve complex client issues. Some of the questions we have already answered:
- What marketing strategy will win back the market share of a declining pharmaceutical brand?
- What fast-food sales concept is the most appealing for Belarusian customers?
- How to grow sales of the industrial goods manufacturer after a sharp decline of the military budget in the U.S.?
- Which tax structure will be the most beneficial for Vanuatu economy?
While working in Strategy Labs, you‘ll boost your analytical, structuring and creative problem-solving skills. Strategy Labs will provide formal and informal trainings in order to boost your skills to be a successful management consultant. You will continuously learn the best practices used in top-tier management consulting companies.
- Bachelor‘s degree in business, economics or related field (might be last year student)
- Analytical, with strong business sense
- Ambitious self-starter
- Results-oriented individual with hands-on approach
- Fluent in English (Russian is an advantage)
We are waiting for your CV and cover letter.
Strategy Labs is a management consulting firm. We work with top executives and board members to help them shape company strategy, improve performance and drive organizational change.
We work with selected private equity funds and medium and large companies to achieve significant and lasting performance transformation.
We offer a full range of professional services from strategic and operational improvement to hands-on implementation and business process outsourcing.
Strategy Labs consultants have worked in over 20 countries in Europe, North America, Africa and Oceania.
We pay a great attention to selecting, engaging as well as professionally and personally growing our team members. Our consultants have demonstrated significant leadership capabilities, achieved outstanding academic results from leading academic institutions and possess profound business acumen and skills.