Senior Android Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and talented Android engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be part of our technology group, responsible for design of the next generation Point Of Sale (POS) product and consumer mobile applications. You will contribute to design and architectural evolution of the product, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and complete customizations based on consumer’s feedback, participate in product performance optimization initiatives and other software development activities with an ultimate goal of delivering highly engaging, robust and reliable business and consumer applications. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with product managers, business analysts, UI/UX engineers, software and quality assurance engineers.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and working experience in Android app development. Have designed and published multiple original Android apps
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with remote data via RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Android User Interface Guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 17 years in business and currently processing in excess of $12 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for our innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions.
More information: https://www.harbortouch.com/about-us