We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to join our Technology Group. In this important role, you will be engaged in various aspects of design and delivery of high-quality business and consumer applications, identifying and driving resolution of system malfunctions to meet quality standards. You will develop and execute functional, integration, performance and scalability tests, and may be engaged in test automation projects. You will also participate in review of system requirements and technical design specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback and collaborate with software engineers to ensure quality is engineered into the products and proper tools are made available for troubleshooting.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development or quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing, experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 17 years in business and currently processing in excess of $12 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for our innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions.
More information: https://www.harbortouch.com/about-us