Global Technology Services Summer Internship
The main objective for the internship is to learn and develop the interns during their time here. Students have a unique opportunity to immerse themselves into our culture and make important professional contributions to our business.
- In Vilnius we are aiming for around 25 interns for 2018.
- The internship is for 10 weeks
- The internship in EMEA will be in Vilnius, Stockholm and London.
- The internship is paid.
Typical Internship Roles under Global Technology Services:
- QA Test Analyst
- Network Admin/Data Base Admin/System Operations Admin
- Global Infrastructure, Cloud
- Information Security
- Vendor Management
- Financial Systems Analyst
- Software Developer – within Risk and Collateral Management
- Software Engineer
- Java Developer
- Core Services
- Corporate IT
- Client Services, Corporate Systems
- Project Management
Depends on where the student will do their internship. But the key things are:
- Highly motivated by evidence of intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced or majoring in Computer Science or Information Technology
The interns will participate in weekly training seminars to learn more about our business, as well as work on the main project throughout the summer.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of over $9.1 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
We have over 250 employees currently employed in Vilnius and plan to grow further. Almost 200 employees will be employed in variuos areas (global technology, advisory, corporate solutions, market technology, accounting and securities operations) within the coming 1-2 years.
We are looking forward to meet and share our experience with young ambitious talents who have global mindset and a passion to work in a leading global company.