Harbortouch, a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, is looking for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst’s primary objective is assisting Harbortouch in implementing technology solutions in a cost-effective manner by determining the requirements of a product, project, or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. The Business Analyst serves as the liaison between the sales, operations, and technical development teams. This person will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, and managing the business needs of the stakeholders; including customers, partners, and end users. The Business Analyst will work closely with business units, subject matter experts, and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop requirements, report results, and manage the effort to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following IT areas: Applications Development, Point of Sale, Payment Processing, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to execute on deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Experience in group and/or management presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with general business functions
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 17 years in business and currently processing in excess of $12 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for our innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions.
More information: https://www.harbortouch.com/about-us