B2B Business Development Specialist
Euromonitor International is the world’s leading independent provider of strategic market research. We create data and analysis on thousands of products and services. With offices around the globe, analysts in over 100 countries and market research on every key trend and driver, we give you powerful access to the real story behind consumer change. Emerging countries or developed economies: we identify the next opportunity first.
We are hiring!
Yes, we are currently expanding the Sales team and need you – intelligent, ambitious and revenue generating experienced B2B Business Development Professional.
We aim to challenge our clients and create value by helping them achieve their strategic objectives.
- Unique and internationally focused atmosphere in the very heart of Vilnius with colleagues of close to 20 nationalities and clients from Central Eastern Europe and CIS.
- Possibility to develop business independently with a large variety of local and global retailers, manufacturers, FMCG and financial market leaders, consultancies, agencies in the region of 28 countries.
- Uncapped commissions and attractive bonus scheme.
- Medical health insurance and flexible working hours.
- International career opportunities within 14 offices around the globe.
If you are ready for the challenge and have:
- 3yrs+ experience in out-going B2B sales.
- Bachelor degree in Economics/ Business Administration/ Management.
- Oral and written fluency both in English and Russian. Polish or other EE languages would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel (<25%).
Apply! Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
Established in 1972, Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. In addition to our Head office in London, we have offices in 13 other countries with over 1,000 staff, and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 100 countries around the world. Vilnius office is responsible for research and business expansion in Central and Eastern Europe. Today we have over 190 employees of more than 17 nationalities and are further expanding our teams.
- Analytics & Innovation (Data Science; Econometrics; Macro analysis)
- Technology (Information Systems Development; Database Development/Administration; IT Support/ Infrastructure)
- Research (Industries; Economies & Consumers)
- Business Development (Consulting Sales; Corporate Sales; Trade, Government & Academics Sales; Agencies, Banks & Consultancies Sales)