Engineering Project Manager
We are looking for a strong, hands-on engineering project manager to join our Technology Group and lead development of the next generation POS product. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of full-stack developers in the implementation of product features which directly drive value for our customers by collaborating with product managers and business analysts, contributing to design and coding of critical product components, establishing processes and leading quality improvement initiatives, working with the team members to promote personal development and interfacing with other company departments to represent the team and communicate latest project news.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- A solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience managing development teams in an Agile environment; experience with TDD is desirable
- Experience with database design and performance tuning, preferably using Postgres
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment; experience with Docker is a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate technical topics to non-technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 17 years in business and currently processing in excess of $12 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for our innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions.
More information: https://www.harbortouch.com/about-us