Harbortouch, a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, is looking for a DevOps Engineer. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our internal and production systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations as well as take responsibility to troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and bash scripting
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Experience with automation/configuration management frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and/or rkt containers
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Prometheus, InfluxDB, Nagios, or other analytics / metrics collectors
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available services
- Ability to clearly communicate technical topics to non-technical people
Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 17 years in business and currently processing in excess of $12 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for our innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions.
More information: https://www.harbortouch.com/about-us