Security Operations Team Lead
Overall purpose of the role
Within CUJO, Security Operations (SecOps) team is the backbone of Security Operations delivering network flow monitoring, detection, analysis, escalation, coordination and security feature engineering/design. SecOps team owns and maintains dedicated SecOps portal to provide effective and advanced security service for global customer base.
- Leading 24×7 analyst Team – task coordination and workload management;
- Being main point of contact within SecOps team for all operational queries;
- Identification of cyber attacks inbound/outbound;
- Threat assessment of identified cyber attacks and case analysis, escalation across all stakeholders;
- Act as 2nd and 3rd line point of contact for all cyber security related cases;
- Apply decision-making logic and adequately react to security events affecting global CUJO customer base;
- Previous Team management experience;
- Experience working in Agile environment across globally dispersed team;
- Understanding of security techniques and technologies including NetFlow, Sandboxing, Proxy & URL filtering, Threat Analysis;
- Good knowledge of log analysis tools (Kibana, SPLUNK, etc.) & techniques;
- An understanding of the security mechanisms associated with Windows or Unix operating systems, applications and databases;
- Basic experience working in cyber intelligence (OSINT) collection & analysis;
- An understanding on the current and developing IoT landscape (technologies/services) and the cyber threats that are used to compromise these technologies and services (e.g. Mirai, IoTReaper Botnets);
- Ability to normalise and analyse large datasets, often in unstructured formats;
- Possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment;
- Command of English both written and spoken.
- Possibility to learn and grow as a world class Cyber Security SME;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Great urban office space which will be designed and built by You and the Team;
- Ability to work in global team creating the best home consumer security product in the market;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Lots of great challenges and creative puzzles to solve on daily basis;
- Possibility to hack our own lab and create innovative attack scenarios and of course the ‘boring part’ – to create detection and protection controls against your own hack scenarios.
CUJO is a smart home security device that protects the connected home from the latest and most-sophisticated virtual intrusions such as malware, viruses and hacking techniques. CUJO uses self-learning technology to keep watch over computers, smart phones, baby monitors, TV’s and other connected devices by constantly updating itself to block new threats.
Created by online security experts with extensive experience fortifying software and hardware against virtual threats, the company is situated to transform the face of cybersecurity.