Big Data Developer – Java/Scala, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka
- Strong Scala/Java/Python programming ability
- Understanding of algorithmic complexity, ML principles, statistics and probability
- Experience in designing, building and managing applications to process large amounts of data
- Creativity, curiosity, hands-on attitude
- Interest in cyber security
- Working knowledge of Apache Spark (or Apache Hadoop)
- Experience in building systems to perform real-time data processing (using Spark Streaming or Storm)
- Working knowledge of Apache Cassandra
- Working knowledge of Apache Kafka
As a Big Data Developer you’ll be joining CUJO R&D team and together with rock-star data scientists and security analysts you’ll shape future of main company’s product.
CUJO is a smart home security device that protects the connected home from the latest and most-sophisticated virtual intrusions such as malware, viruses and hacking techniques. CUJO uses self-learning technology to keep watch over computers, smart phones, baby monitors, TV’s and other connected devices by constantly updating itself to block new threats.
Created by online security experts with extensive experience fortifying software and hardware against virtual threats, the company is situated to transform the face of cybersecurity.