Consultants at the Audit department
We – KPMG member firm audit professionals – believe that independent auditors perform the valuable role of being a trusted intermediary between the providers of business information and the users of that information.
We are currently looking for consultants at the Audit department in Vilnius and Klaipėda offices for a 3 – 6 month paid internship.
This internship gives you a great insight into KPMG. It helps you find out if a career in professional services is suited for you and can give you an understanding of our business, our firms’ clients, our people and our culture.
You will be learning from day one, discovering what it is like to be part of a professional team and exploring what areas are best suited to your skills and aspirations. You will also have the opportunity to take part in community activities with your new colleagues and you will definitely have plenty of opportunities to socialize.
You will be part of teams of various size and work under supervision of more experienced colleagues who will assign tasks to you. You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing clients’ documentation;
- Inspecting accounting records;
- Mapping individual processes of the client and preparing records;
- Reviewing stocktaking data;
- Testing balance sheet and profit and loss account items to ensure accounts are correct.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Audit and Accountancy;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- Good professional communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages, both spoken and written;
- Basic understanding of Accounting and Finance would be an advantage.
We’re looking for talented people. Team players who are also innovative thinkers, people who relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion. People who keep on learning, who want to be at the leading edge of their chosen profession, and who want to make a difference. People who display integrity and objectivity in everything they do. If you’re that kind of individual, then at KPMG you’ll be able to develop a career at your own pace.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional service organisations providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We are a global network of member firms operating in 152 countries with over 189.000 people. KPMG in Lithuania operates since 1994 with offices in Vilnius and Klaipeda. We are a team of 120 young, ambitious and talented people.
Our stakeholders – from clients to investors and governments to the public – have very high expectations of us. We respond by recruiting truly outstanding people, providing them with opportunities to grow and learn across a range of industries and clients within Lithuania and globally.